Helping physicians address
THEIR FINANCIAL SUCCESS
As a healthcare professional, you’ll need personal and professional financial guidance as you build and grow your career. You’ve worked hard to care for others, as have we. We understand your unique needs to protect against liabilities and other risks; preserve your assets from excessive taxes; mitigate the effects of healthcare cutbacks; manage education debt and, finally, pursue financial independence.
We help by creating a wealth management plan that is designed to address every important aspect of your practice and personal life, including everything from funding your children’s college educations to having an estate plan. By collaborating with your tax and legal advisors, we can help you find solutions.
You can rely on us to provide customized guidance to manage and protect your hard-earned wealth.
- Risk Management and Insurance
- 401k, Defined Benefit Plans, Simple IRA, SEP IRA
- Investment Advice and Education
- Tax Considerations
- Accelerated Retirement Planning
- Estate, Legacy and Charitable Planning
* Every investor’s situation is unique and you should consider your investment goals, risk tolerance and time horizon before making any investment. There is no assurance that any investment will meet its investment objectives or that substantial losses will be avoided. Diversification and asset allocation do not ensure a profit or protect against a loss.