Cash and Lending Solutions
A ROBUST ARRAY OF SOLUTIONS TAILORED TO YOU
CASH STRATEGIES CONSULTING
We partner with consultants to design a cash strategy that aligns with your needs for liquidity, safety and return
Customized credit solution for uniquely qualified clients that provides easy access to liquidity
A wide variety of mortgage loans and programs in all 50 states
- Jumbo and conforming loans
- Fixed rate and Adjustable rate
- A streamlined Private Wealth Mortgage channel for qualifying clients
Loans designed to suit a variety of needs
- Commercial Real Estate
- Corporate (C&I)
- Aircraft, art/collectibles, and small business (offered through third parties)
By incorporating lending solutions, we, together with our partners from Raymond James Bank, can help seamlessly meet your near-term needs without disrupting your long-term goals. We believe no investment strategy is complete without a liquidity plan, which affords you flexibility, spending power and confidence. Whether acting on an opportunity, growing your business, dealing with the unexpected, or leveraging debt to grow your assets, we can identify borrowing options that will help satisfy your lending needs and also complement your overall investment strategy.
You can leverage lending solutions to help meet your financial needs in a holistic way.
Offered through Raymond James Bank
- Securities Based Line of Credit (SBL)2
- Structured Lending2
Offered through Raymond James
- Margin2 loans
There are many options when it comes to borrowing, and Raymond James Bank dedicates regional banking consultants to help determine the right solution for your unique situation. We can connect with a banking consultant to get you started down the right path for applying for a loan or setting up a new account.
1. Raymond James Associates, Inc., and your Raymond James Financial Advisor do not solicit or offer residential mortgage products and are unable to accept any residential mortgage loan applications or to offer or negotiate terms of any such loan. You will be referred to a qualified Raymond James Bank employee for your residential mortgage lending needs.
The proceeds from a mortgage cannot be (a) used to purchase or carry securities; (b) deposited into a Raymond James investment or trust account; (c) used to purchase any product issued or brokered through an affiliate of Raymond James, including insurance; or (d) otherwise used for the benefit of, or transferred to, an affiliate or Raymond James.
Property insurance is required. Flood insurance is required if property is in a designated flood zone of ‘A’ or ‘V.’
2. A line of credit backed by securities, such as a Securities Based Line of Credit, a structured line of credit or a Margin account, may not be suitable for all clients and investors. Borrowing on securities backed lending products or Margin accounts and using securities as collateral may involve a high degree of risk including unintended tax consequences and the possible need to sell your holdings, which may lead to a significant impact on long-term investment goals. An investor can lose more funds than he or she deposited in the account. Market conditions can magnify any potential for loss. If the market turns against the client, he or she may be required to quickly deposit additional securities and/or cash in the account(s) or pay down the loan to avoid liquidation. Clients and investors may not be entitled to choose which securities or other assets in his or her account are liquidated or sold to meet a Call. The firm can increase its maintenance requirements at any time and is not required to provide advance written notice. Clients and investors may not be entitled to an extension of time on Calls. The securities in the Pledged Account(s) may be sold to meet the Collateral Calls and the securities in a Margin account can be sold to meet Margin Calls; the firm can sell the client’s securities without contacting them. Increased interest rates could also affect LIBOR rates that apply to your line of credit causing the cost of the credit line to increase significantly. The interest rates charged on a line of credit are determined by (i) the market value of pledged assets and the net value of the client’s Capital Access account or (ii) the line of credit amount. The interest rates charged on Margin accounts are determined by the amount borrowed. Please visit sec.gov/investor/pubs/margin.htm for additional information.
The proceeds from a Securities Based Line of Credit or a structured line of credit cannot be (a) used to purchase or carry securities; (b) deposited into a Raymond James investment or trust account; (c) used to purchase any product issued or brokered through an affiliate of Raymond James, including insurance; or (d) otherwise used for the benefit of, or transferred to, an affiliate of Raymond James. Raymond James Bank does not accept RJF stock or any securities issued by affiliates of Raymond James Financial as pledged securities toward a line of credit. Lines of credit are provided by Raymond James Bank. Securities Based Line of Credit and structured line of credit provided by Raymond James Bank, Raymond James & Associates, Inc., and Raymond James Financial Services, Inc., are affiliated with Raymond James Bank
Products, terms, and conditions subject to change. Subject to standard credit criteria.
" OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT. WE CAN HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT CASH MANAGEMENT, BANKING OR LENDING OPTION TO ACHIEVE YOUR FINANCIAL OBJECTIVES. "
All funds held at participating banks in the Bank Deposit Program are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) up to $250,000 per depositor, per insured bank, for each account ownership category. Available cash in your Maria of LPL Financial account is deposited into interest-bearing accounts at up to 12 banks. Maria of LPL Financial will deposit up to $245,000 ($490,000 for joint accounts of two or more) in each bank on a predetermined bank priority List. Additional information can be found at fdic.gov or by calling 877.ASK.FDIC (877.275.3342).